ESP-07S is an improved version of the ESP-07, the inexpensive WiFi development board by AI-Thinker. It does not sport the built-in ceramic antenna from its predecessor, but has more flash memory and an improved PCB design which makes it slightly smaller.
It supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz clock speeds and RTOS, and has integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA and on-board antenna. The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n, and the complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use the add modules to an existing device, or build a separate network controller.
ESP8266 is a wireless SoC, designed for space and power constrained mobile platform designers.
Alternately, serving as a Wi-Fi adapter, wireless internet access can be added to any micro controllerbased design with simple connectivity (SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface).
- Size: 16mm x 17mm x 3 mm
- PAD Size (Bottom): 0.9 mm x 1.7 mm
- Pin pitch: 2mm
- Clock speed: 80/160 MHz
- RAM size: < 36kB
- Flash memory: 4 MB external SPI flash
- Operating voltage: 3.0~3.6v
- Operating current (average): 80mA
- Deep sleep power: <10uA
- Power down leakage current: < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit time: < 2ms
- Standby power consumption: < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Output power: +20dBm (in 802.11b mode)
- Operating temperature range: -40C ~ 125C
- FCC, CE, and RoHS certified
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Supports Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval