What is it used for?
The Qubino Flush Dimmer is ideal for remotely dimming lights or controlling the speed of a fan.
The smallest of them all.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10°C to a scorching 40°C (14°–104°F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
The simplest installation.
Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps:
1. Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires.
2. Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box.
3. Fix the switches to the box.
The most tested and most reliable module.
Qubino modules are "install-and-forget" products. Our products are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. Our modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC
- Rated load current of AC output: 0,6A / 230VAC (No minimum load!)
- Rated load current of DC output: 0,85A / 30VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 140W (230VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 21W (24VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: +/-2W
- Frequency Range 868.42MHz, Z-Wave
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately): -50 ~ 125°C
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ 40°C
- Range: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41,8 x 36,8 x 15,4mm
- Weight: 25g
- Power consumption: 0,7W
- For installation in boxes Ø = 60mm or 2M
- Switching: MOSFET
*max 100W mono-phase asynchronous fan motor can be connected to dimmer output