1wire » Input/Output
The 1-Wire LCD controller connects to a Dallas 1-Wire network and functions as a slave device. This controller could be used to display information on a LCD under control of a 1-Wire network master. The 1-Wire LCD controller supports different standard text liquid crystal character displays (e.g. 2 Lines x 16 Characters LCD).
The 1-Wire LCD controller has the following built-in functionality:
- Unique serial number.
- Support for a wide range of LCDs, from 1 Line x 8 Characters up to 4 Line x 20 Characters.
- Built-in LCD initialize: to ensure that the LCD is ready to display text after power-up.
- Easy text displaying via scratchpad.
- Direct LCD register and data memory access to enable full control of the LCD.
- LCD power ON/OFF control.
- LCD back-light ON/OFF control.
- 3 Open collector general-purpose input/output pins (GPIO) and 1 general-purpose input only pin (GPI).
- All inputs are sampled at 25mS intervals, any detected change will increment the input's event counter (counts up and down going events).
- Open collector outputs can sink 10mA of current (direct LED drive with internal 470-Ohm resistor).
- 112 bytes of EEPROM (Non-volatile storage).
Please notice that no LCD is included and has to be bought separately.
The power from DS9490R is sufficient to run both the controller + a LCD..
The LCD Controller is supported by OWFS. http://owfs.sourceforge.net/
For more information, please visit this products webpage
||Customers who bought this product also purchased