- Universal dimmer D1-R - Wireless with integrated power consumption metering
- This universal dimmer allows for a fluid "dimming" of conventional light bulbs, high-voltage halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with a conventional wound transformer, low-voltage halogen lamps with an electronic transformer, and even dimmable LEDs and CFL lamps. Unfortunately conventional fluorescent lights can not be dimmed. All essential electric properties (R/L/C) of the attached end devices are gauged when switched on and then the best suited dimming mode (forward or reverse phase control, also known as leading and trailing edge, respectively) will be selected automatically. But it is also possible to bypass auto mode and specify the dimming mode manually. The end device should not exceed loads of 500VA and peak currents no more than 2,5A
- Integrated power consumption metering: This ubisys component from our smart home program allows you to register the actual power requirements of the attached end devices. It will show you exactly how much any of the end devices in your home consumed at any given time.
- This component has one connection for end devices (output, load) and two connections for operating elements (switch or push-button). Push-buttons can also be set up to regulate a group of lamps or even activate scenarios.
- Invisible: The universal dimmer D1-R is to be installed in the control box of the sub-distribution on a DIN rail. The standardized design allows the replacement of an existing rail mounted device (e.g. a relais) by the smart universal dimmer D1-R. A flush-mount version for the installation behind a light switch or a wall or ceiling outlet is also available.
- The wireless components used in the smart home system by ubisys are based on the international standards IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee. This guarantees long term availability of all components thus protecting your investment.
- Due to the resilient and innovative radio controlled technology there are no special skills needed when installed. This solution not only makes it ideal for new buildings but also for redevelopments and renovations. Additional components can be added and perfectly integrated into your smart home by and by. This leaves the decision when and how extensively you want to expand your system entirely up to you.
- And with the Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware upgrade this component — as well as all other smart home components — will always stay up to date. This makes you well prepared for the future „Smart Grid”.
- Spänning: ~230V AC
- Temperaturområde: -20-45 °C
- Dimensioner: 90x60,5x18mm
- Max last: 2,5A 500VA
Enhet regleras via: Radio / tryckknapp
- Radiofrekvens: ZigBee 2,4Ghz
|Min effekt (W):||0|
|Max effekt (W):||500|
|Spänning:||230V AC 50Hz|
|Typ av montering:||Inbyggnad|