- Omdömen (0)
This module is used to control the motor of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, windows, etc.
New functionality - support venetian blind slats tilting!
The module can be controlled either through a Z-Wave network or through a wall switch.Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
The module is designed to be mounted inside a ?flush mounting box?, hidden behind a traditional wall switch. It measures power consumption of the motor and support connection of a digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-wave network.
Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches.
One temperature sensor can be attached to the module.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 230VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 30VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920W (230VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 96W (24VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: P=0-200W, +/-2W; P>200W, +/-3%
- Digital temp. sensor range (ordered separately): -50 ~ +125°C
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ +40°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41,8 x 36,8 x 16,9mm
- Weight: 28g
- Electricity consumption: 0,4W
- For installation in boxes Ø = 60mm or 2M
- Switching Relay (2x)