This tiny DC Motor in Micro Servo Body is an interesting motor - it's the same size and shape as a micro servo but it isn't a servo. It's more like a DC motor + plastic gear-train in a box. It's not a super powerful motor, it would do well as a little robot wheel. It's also a lot less expensive than a micro servo (continuous or non-continuous) because there is no control board inside. Controlling speed is done by PWM'ing the power leads, controlling direction is done by swapping the power polarity - just like any brushed DC motor.
* Servo wheels and screws are included
- Dimensions: 32.3mm x 12.3mm x 29.9mm / 1.3" x 0.49" x 1.2"
- Spline Count: 21
- Weight: 8.4g
- No load speed: 110RPM (4.8v) / 130RPM (6v)
- Running Current (at no load): 100mA (4.8v) / 120mA (6v)
- Peak Stall Torque (4.8v): 1.3 kg/cm / 18.09 oz/in
- Peak Stall Torque (6v): 1.5 kg/cm / 20.86 oz/in
- Stall Current: 550mA (4.8v) / 650mA (6v)