- Omdömen (0)
This Z-Wave module is used to regulate temperature. Regulation is done using full wave PWM technology. The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch. The module is designed to be mounted inside a ?flush mounting box? and is hidden behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of connected device. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-wave network.
The most simplified installationInstallation of the module is carried out in two parts. The first consist of mounting the module inside a mounting box, which is really simple due to the extremely small size and special designed casing (ease of cabling fixing). Proved and tested by professional electricians. Temperature sensor can be installed inside temperature sensor casing (find here more about temperature sensor casings) or according to user needs (inside the tube of the water boiler for temperature sensor, on the water pipe, ...)
Incredible sensor temperature rangeTemperature sensor measures temperature from -50.0°C to +125.0°C, with a 0.1°C resolution.
No batteries required ? Connect direct to any heating deviceAs it is connected directly to either 230VAC or 24VDC, no batteries are required.
Hidden thermostat - clean wallsThere is no need to have big room thermostat on the wall, because the temperature set point is set through a Z-Wave network.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50 or 60Hz**, 24-30VDC
- Rated load current of AC output: 0,85A / 230VAC
- Rated load current of DC output: 0,85A / 30VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)*: 200W (230VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 21W (24VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: +/-2W
- Digital temperature sensor range: -50 ~ +125°C
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ +40°C
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (package): 41,8x36,8x15,4mm (79x52x22mm)
- Weight (Brutto with package): 48g (64g)
- Electricity consumption: 0,7W
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 60mm or 2M
- Switching: MOSFET (Trailing edge)
- Digital temperature sensor cable length: 1000mm