Prototyping interactive projects with Electric Paint and the Touch Board is now even easier!
The Touch Board Pro Kit includes everything you need to make everything from interactive wallpaper, innovative musical instruments to talking murals with the Touch Board and Electric Paint. The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all the tools and resources you need to prototype your projects.
Four brand new components to help get you making faster:
- Touch Board Proto Shield to give you more connection options
- Pre-printed Electric Paint sensors so you can start testing immediately
- Copper tape for connecting sensors over long distances
- Resource Guide with tips, tricks and techniques
About Electric Paint
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever with this easy to use electrically conductive paint. Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
About the Touch Board
Turn your Electric Paint creations into interactive masterpieces. Connect Electric Paint to its 12 electrodes to trigger sounds through its MP3 player, trigger a MIDI note or do much more. Find well-documented code and libraries for optional programming on the Arduino IDE.
1 x Touch Board
1 x Electric Paint 10ml Tube
1 x Electric Paint 50ml Jar
3 x A5 Printed Sensors
1 x Touch Board Proto Shield
1 x Header Kit
1 x 15m Copper Tape
1 x Resource guide
1 x MicroSD Card
1 x MicroSD Card Reader
1 x Micro USB Cable
12 x Crocolide Clips (colours vary)
Head over to bare conductive for more information and instructions! (Note that the Touch Board Proto Shield actually needs soldering)
- Data Sheets:
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
Extensive project examples and resources on the MAKE page.
Precautions of use:
Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. This board may be powered over USB, by an approved 3.7V Lithium Polymer cell or a 3.0~5.5V DC power supply. Observe battery polarity markings carefully before use. Do not use on conductive/met--al surfaces as this may short circuit the board and damage it. Bare Conductive takes no for external circuitry connected to this board.