The Beocreate 4 channel amplifier is a very flexible DSP/DAC/amplifier combination board designed for high-quality music playback in combination with passive loudspeakers.
Up to 180W output power (2x30W, 2x60W)
Compatible with Rapsberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/Zero
Compatible with Raspberry PI A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B+/ZERO
- Up to 180W output power (2x30W, 2x60W)
- Capable of driving up to four of 4-8 Ohm speakers (the two 60W channels can drive 2 Ohm speakers)
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- sample rates up to 192kHz
- 4 channel digital-analog conversion included
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero, no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-24V external power supply needed to power both the Beocreate board and a Raspberry Pi, no need for an external USB power supply
- No soldering required, the Raspberry Pi can be plugged easily onto the Beocreate board. Speakers can be connected via screw terminals
- Can work standalone (without the Raspberry Pi) as a digital amplifier. However, to program the DSP, a Raspberry Pi is required
- The board contains a TOSLink input and output.