This module is based on the very popular L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver Integrated Circuit. The circuit will allow you to easily and independently control two motors of up to 2A each in both directions. It is ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor. It can also be interfaced with simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, etc.
- Drive Voltage: 7 to 35 VDC
- Logical Voltage: 5VDC
- Control Logic: Standard TTL Logic Level
- Output Power: Up to 2 A per channel
- Enable and Direction Control Pins. The Enable pin can easliy be jumpered
- Heatsink for IC
- Power-On LED indicator
- On board 5V voltage regulator that can be used when Motor supply is below 12V. When supply voltage is above 12V the on board voltage regulator must be disconnected and +5V must be supplied on the +5V screw terminal.