Z-Uno (included) is very powerful but requires some knowledge of schematics and programming. To help users and installers to work with Z-Uno the Z-Uno Shield was created. Z-Uno Shield is a multi functional DIN-rail smart home device based on Z-Uno. It implements most useful features of Z-Uno and requires no soldering and no programming.
No soldering required!
Z-Uno Shield is very easy to wire. It allows to connect many smart home actors and sensors out of the box:
- One 0-10 V analog output — control industrial dimmers
- Up to four PWM or switch outputs (up to 5 A per channel) — control contactors, switches, halogen bulbs or LED strips
- Up to eight digital 0/3 V inputs or outputs — connect various low voltage digital senors and actors
- Up to four digital 0/3, 0/5 or 0/12 V digital or analog inputs — connect industrial 10 V sensors or any Arduino-compatible sensor
- RS485 or UART — for industial meters
- OneWire — for DS18B20 or other sensors
For those who still want to solder something there is a bread board for your additional components.
No programming required!
The Z-Uno Shield Configurator will not only help you to wire your Z-Uno Shield correctly, but will also write the Z-Uno sketch for you. Most popular cases are covered by this tool. You can still modify the generated code or write your own sketch.
Z-Uno Shield Configurator allows you to create:
- Dimmers and Blinds
- Switches, Sirens, Valve controls and Door locks
Scope of delivery:
- Z-Uno Shield
- Sealed housing + accessoires
Article Dimensions (WxHxL): 71.3 x 95.8 x 57.7 mm
Package Dimensions (WxHxL): 144.3 x 98.9 x 36.3 mm
Article net weight: 0.121 Kg
Article gross weight: 0.187 Kg
Z-Wave Plus: YES