The Vision ZS5101-5 Z-Wave+ sensor is by triggered shock or vibration, it protects anything it is attached to.
The sensor includes a manual calibration and adjustment element to adapt the sensitivity to the different applications.
The detector also includes a temperature sensors that can be used to monitor the room's temperature or send an alert when the temperature is too low.
The unit is battery-operated and is easily fitted to any door, window or item using screws or double-sided tape. Battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by flashing its LED and sending an alert to the central controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group and five devices (nodes)
- Shock sensor: Adjustable sensitivity
- Tamper Switch: Yes
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: CR123A 3V Lithium (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 42 x 26mm
|Typ av sensorer:||Vibration|