- Omdömen (0)
The Internet Button is not only an easy way to get started on the Internet of Things, it's also a clean and simple way to start building your own prototypes. Quickly start playing with LEDs, multiple buttons, an accelerometer and more without any wires or soldering.
This kit contains both the Button shield and a Photon with headers.
- Button specs
- Operating voltage: USB or External DC of 3.3 to 5.5VDC
- 11 individually controllable RGB LEDs
- ADXL362 3-axis accelerometer
- 4 tactile buttons for D-pad style interactions
- Female socket for connection to Photon
- Additional female headers for adding extra actuators and sensors
- Particle P0 Wi-Fi module
- Broadcom BCM43362 Wi-Fi chip
- STM32F205 120Mhz ARM Cortex M3
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM
- Soft AP setup