- Omdömen (0)
For most wine drinkers the notion of serving 'chilled white wines' and red wines at 'room temperature' is a common generalisation, but the reality is that most serve their whites far too cold and their red wines far too warm which significantly affects the wines flavour profile and of course adversely affects the drinkers enjoyment.
The Kelvin K2 Smart wine thermometer has been designed to demystify the process of enjoying your wine with its best possible flavour.
Simply download the free Kelvin K2 app from the App store or Google Play (dependant on your smart phone) and let Kelvin guide you through the simple process of selecting your favourite wine by style or type;
* 8 simple wine styles (Full bodied red wine, light bodied white wine etc)
* Over 200 wine types (Chardonnay or Pinot Noir for example)
Once your wine is selected the K2 will automatically adjust the optimum temperature and the ideal temperature zone to exactly match experts and vineyard recommendations and provide interesting data on the background of your wine choice, providing information on;
- Selectable between Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Two way Bluetooth 4.0 transmission between bottle clip and mobile device
- Range 10m open air, or 3-5m from inside fridge
- 8 wine styles and over 200 wine types with suggested optimum serving temperatures
- Fully adjustable +/- target temperature for personal preference
- Set and Forget (app will send you important notifications)
- Accurate 'Chill Timer' gives you accurate estimate how long your wine will take to chill
- 'Chill Timer' continues to inform you even if you are out of bluetooth range.
- Transmitter clip fits bottles from 60mm to 80mm in diameter
- User defined memories function to save favourite wine and temp settings Splash resistant
- Use up to 6 K2s with each free app to monitor multiple bottles
- Power source; rechargeable built in lion battery (USB charger cable included)