Suitable for ages 14 and up!
littleBits and Korg have demystified a traditional analog synthesizer, making it super easy for novices and experts alike to create music. Now you can get modular without needing tons of banana cables!
- Audio out connects to speakers, computers and headphones
- Can be used to make your own instruments
- Fits into the littleBits modular system for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences
From the Beatles to Björk, legendary artists have used analog synthesizers to produce complex sounds and innovative music. For the first time ever, the littleBits Synth Kit will enable anyone to build their own sound machines with little to no engineering or musical knowledge. Included is a handy 35+ page booklet, with step-by-step instructions for 10 great projects like the Keytar and Synth Spin Table. You'll also receive a 9V battery + cable, everything you need to get started right out of the box.
- Snap and play, magnets prevent you from putting things the wrong way.
- Play with light, sound, sensing and buttons without wiring, soldering or programming.
- Make your own interactive objects, or combine with other construction toys.
- Explain to your children the complex notions of electricity, electronics and science in a fun way!
This littleBits Korg Synth Kit comes with the following bits:
- 1x Power Module
- 1x Battery + Cable
- 1x Keyboard
- 1x Micro Sequencer
- 2x Oscillator
- 1x Filter
- 1x Mix
- 1x Envelope
- 1x Random
- 1x Delay
- 1x Split
- 1x Synth Speaker
- 1x Booklet (Also downloadable here)
littleBits are open source hardware. Circuit diagrams are available in the littleBits GitHub repository.
Check out projects and tutorials in the projects section of the littleBits website.