Apps are not always comfortable, voice control is not always available - the Aeotec NanoMote is always there!
With the Aeotec NanoMote you control devices and scenes in your intelligent home easily and intuitively - on the wall and in your hand - with one or four buttons.
The NanoMote Quad from Aeotec is a stationary 4-button wall switch as well as a portable remote control, which can be integrated into an existing Z-Wave network as a secondary controller for wireless control of devices and scenes.
The Aeotec NanoMote sends commands to the Z-Wave gateway and controls electronic devices, shutters and blinds or lamps. The Aeotec NanoMote Quad controls up to 15 automated scenes.
The battery-operated device can be wall mounted or used as a portable remote control. It can also be used as a pendant on your key ring or car key. In order to avoid unintentional triggering, the Aeotec NanoMote has a locking function which is triggered by a predefined combination of keystrokes.
- Remote control with four buttons
- Can be used as a portable remote control or as a permanently installed wall switch
- Control of devices and up to 15 scenes
- Locking of the NanoMote by predefined keystroke combination to avoid unintentional triggering
- Battery-operated (rechargeable via USB cable)
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Article Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 14 mm (WxHxL)
Article gross weight: 0.065 Kg
Z-Wave Plus: Yes
Z-Wave S2: Yes
CE Certified: Yes