Design, discover, create. Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Paint circuits and sensors, or use Electric Paint as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
Put this flexible, revolutionary little tube in your toolbox today.
It also works with:
The Touch Board, Pi Cap, electrical components, prototyping materials, PCBs, microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey and e-textiles. Why not try using it with the Touch Board or Pi Cap to make touch sensors and switches.
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Expert Engineer
• Paint, stencil or screen print
• Nontoxic and solvent free
• Water soluble
• Paint over with water--based paints
• Dispenses up to 5m
• Draw circuits
• Cold solder
• PCB repair
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
• Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
• Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
• Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
• Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
• Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Extensive project examples and resources at: www.bareconductive.com/make
Precautions of use:
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. This product has not been tested with an electrical source exceeding 12V DC or 50mA: therefore use with higher voltages is not recommended. Use in accordance with the battery manufacturer’s instructions. Do not ingest. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. Can be removed with soap and water.