High-Performance Arcade Pushbuttons with integral minature gold-plated leaf switches.High quality arcade cabinet pushbuttons with gold-plated leaf switches and 2.8mm connector tags.
Includes plastic nut for mounting.
- Gold-plated contacts: No tarnishing nor degradation results in no deterioration in response. The contact leaves and the external connections are fully gold plated.
- Low inertia: The moving part of the button is ultra-light and only 10mm deep, unlike other types where the plunger extends the full depth of the button.
- No Click: Leaf switch means no clicking micro-switch.
- No Plunger Spring: The body of the button contains no large spring. This results in a uniquely low actuation force of 45 grams for the entire button.
- No Hysteresis: This is the difference in button depression for the contact close and open points. On these buttons the position is the same, resulting in maximum repeated actuation performance. On micro-switch buttons this "dead" distance can be up to 1.5 mm.
- Concave top: Most serious gamers prefer the classic concave tops over the convex which are commonly used on Japanese low-inertia buttons.
- Robust: The limit stop of the button is supported by the button body not the switch so no chance of switch damage owing to over-enthusiastic play!
- Compact integral design: No fiddly assembly after fitting through the panel. Totally enclosed leaf-switch contacts.
- Economic: Despite their performance these are similar in price to standard arcade buttons and the price is all-inclusive, nothing extra to pay for add-on switch options.
- Nut & Thread Fixing: We have retained the traditional threaded fixing rather than the push-in design of certain other low-inertia buttons as we believe this gives the most effective permanent mounting in all types of panel up to 19mm (3/4 in).